Passionaltycrafty

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

2017 May "Craft & Crop" at the Bird House

Ok ladies, here is the craft we will be creating.

 This is a sweet 6X6 photo album with multi folds, multi pockets, and multi tuck spots. This album has a ribbon closure. I have used some beautiful glossy papers, some of my favorite papers from Graphic45, and more that I purchased from Tuesday Morning, I love that store!

 Here you can see the variety of page and flaps, a pocket and tuck spot for you to add your photos to.


 Here I have you can see some of the wonderful Graphic45 paper from their "Time To Flourish" Collection. I have also added some 7Gypsies paper.

 I am partial to birds since I married one, and 7Gypsies has this cool paper with birds that I have used here and there throughout the album. That cool paper with the butterfly is glossy and I added that tuck band using the "Time to Flourish"  from Graphic45.


 From the left to right, I used 7Gypsies with the pretty bird cage, Graphic45 " Time To Flourish", then on the center flaps I used 7Gypsies cut in half so when the flaps are closed you can see the whole picture, and behind the flaps is glossy green design and I created a pocket for photos with Graphic45 "Time To Flourish", next is glossy paper with yellow flowers and a tuck spot, then again on small flap I used 7Gypsies.


Here is a better view of the center with flaps open so you can see the pocket.
This was a fast project and fun to create, you could whip these up in a pinch to give as a gift or use in a craft class.
Hope you will join us to create this pretty photo Album.
Remember to text me if you want a seat reserved, 817-999-8223. We will meet this Saturday May 13th at 6:30pm to Midnight.
Marye Bird
passionatlycrafty.blogspot.com
817-999-8223

No comments:

Post a Comment