Passionaltycrafty

Monday, February 6, 2017

February 2017 "Craft & Crop at the Bird House" Scrapbook Pages

This is our two page scrapbook kit I made for each of you. It is different than usual. These pages were created to display as decor in your home, then with you get tired of it you can add it to your family scrapbook or give it as a sweet gift. Page 1 has a waterfall design photo holder for 9   6 X 4 photos.




 I cut this Chevron pattern from my Cricut using Creative Cards cartridge.


This is my favorite way to create my own flower embellishments. I cut these two sizes from Cricut cartridge Plantin Schoolbook and the center is the same cut using the grey bottom Italic for the centers, the leaves I cut from Creative Cards cartridge. I chalked and curled the petals.



You can find the perfect quotes on line, print them, chalk and layer them and they look so cool.



This is the Water Fall style photo mat that will hold 9   6 X 4 photos.


Page 2 has a full page pocket that holds three 6 X 4 photo mats you can put photos on both sides and hold 6 photos. Plus there are three journal tags.



I added more of the same style flowers



and another quote,

Then I made three 6 X 4 Photo mats you can put photos on both sides getting 6 photos on this page, and three journal tags.




At the top I used the scraps from cutting the Chevron pattern for the first page.



 I have 12 seats available, we would love for you to join us. Text or call for reservations "Craft & Crop at the Bird House" 817-999-8223 Hope to see you there.
Marye Bird
passionatlycrafty.blogspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment