Passionaltycrafty

Friday, May 17, 2013

Next Just-a-scrapping Design Team project "Anything Goes!"

The project we were requested to create is using any sewing technique, our favorite color and chipboard. So here is another project using scraps from various recent projects I have been doing.

I recycle the backs of the paper packs, they are made from chip board. I covered it with green card stock. I cut the pretty picture from another paper pack from DCWV and then framed it with scrap card stock, (orange and red. The orange ribbon was from a Halloween project, the rhinestones from a past project from a year ago, and the string came from the scraps from a jewelry project. The flower embellishments came from a project that I am working on for my "Craft & Crop Night coming up on May 25. This was quick and easy. You can hang it on a wall or display it on an easel. You could  add buttons to the center of the flowers. There ya go!
Marye Bird
passionaltycrafty.blogspot.com

1 comment: