Passionaltycrafty

Monday, May 6, 2013

Just-a-scrappin Design Team challange #51

Our challenge this time is to make a Mother's Day project using pink and lavender add ribbon and sparkles.

 I used a purple base card and layered a stripped pattern piece of cardstock 1/4 inch smaller, then found a green patterned paper I liked and cut it 1/4 inch smaller.

 Before I attached the green patterened paper I used glue dots to attach the fun piece of ribbon from my scrap bin and then took some lavender 1/4 inch ribbon also from by scrap bin, and tied a cute bow, this I attached with a glue dot. All of this paper came from K&Company Sparkly Sweet paper pack. In that pack is a sheet that has different size butterfly and Dragonflys on it. I cut one out free hand and cut the different parts separate and layerd them to give this pretty Butterfly a 3-D look.
 
 I had this cut quote already created from our last "Craft & Crop" at the Bird House and used it here. The rinestone stickers were from a previous project also. You know how I love to recycle!
Hope you enjoyed this one.
 
P.S. Just a reminder If you are wanting to join us at the Bird House for May 25 "Craft & Crop" at 6:30, send me an email so I can save you a space. bdmebird@yahoo.com
 
Marye Bird
passionatlycrafty.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment