Passionaltycrafty

Sunday, August 18, 2013

August 24 Craft & Crop At the Bird House

I am running a little behind, lots happening at the Bird House. But, I finished the pages for you. Our theme is going to be Friends. I found a special quote on line that fits the feelings I have for friends. Hope you enjoy them.

I found some cute things here and there from different projects that I saw and incorporated them on these two cute pages.

 
This is the sweet quote I found online and added. I love this.

 

These are the flowers we have used in the past, but I left them whole instead of cutting petals from then and put them together with brads.

 

I folded ribbon and attached it , used a punch for  the blue and place stripped patterned paper over that and added buttons to each side. The words Friends was cut using my Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge and I layered it.

 

The cute flags where done with two sided paper. All the papers used here I purchased on clearance from Jo-Anns.

This was different in many ways then the pages we have done in the past. But, I know you will love it when you are done!
We have a couple of seats open if you would like to join us contact me.
Marye Bird
bdmebird@yahoo.com
817-595-5842

No comments:

Post a Comment