Passionaltycrafty

Saturday, June 22, 2013

June "Craft & Crop "at the Bird House

OK ladies here it is. This is the page you will be creating for our June 29th Project. I love this page!

I used only two Cricut Cartridges to make these two pages for you. Independence Day & Stand and Salute.

I found this wonderful Independence prayer on line to make it something special. But the real addition will be the photos you take during you 4th of July Holiday.
 
Here is a little detail
And some more detail
And since our country was founded on
 God it goes without saying that I should
add a requested blessing.
 
I hope you like it as much as I do. Can't wait to see you guys at my house on June 29th at 6:30-Midnight. Bring your favorite dish and I have a surprise craft that the materials were given to me by Pamela. She will be surprised too! Thank you Pamela for thinking of me.
Marye Bird
passionatlycrafty.blogspot.com
817-595-5842
 

No comments:

Post a Comment