Passionaltycrafty

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Look what you can do with a Mistake!

Over at Just-a-scrappin.com, they asked us members of the Design Team to create something for Christmas but not to use the traditional colors of red or Green. Here is what I made by accident while I was trying to print these cute pictures of a Snow Friends, I ran out of ink and printed two pages of them but in Black & White for our last  "Craft & Crop" night card project. I was going to through them away. But, when I was asked to make something with out green or red, the idea came to me to recycle these instead of discarding them. And here is what I came up with. They came out so cute!


I cut out the Black & White Snow friends pictures and framed them using scraps from black , white and glitter paper from Martha Stewarts' Birthday Party pack. Then I created 4 1/2 X 5 1/2 (A2) cards I cut out of left over card stock from Cloud9 Specialty pack. I found a darling quote and printed it from my computer, cut it out and framed it in black. Aren't they adorable? So, you can recycle those mistakes and make them beautiful gifts.  Hope you enjoyed this as much as I did.
Marye Bird
passionatlycrafty.blogspot.com

1 comment: